Senior Living Inmount Pleasant Mi
Also serving communities of Clare, Rosebush, Farwell.
There are10 Senior Living optionsin theMount Pleasantarea, with9inMount Pleasantand1nearby.
To help you with your search, browse the20 reviewsbelow forsenior livingin Mount Pleasant.On average, consumers rate senior living in Mount Pleasant4.4out of 5 stars.Better rated regions includeAlmawith an average rating of5.0out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors aboutsenior living options and costs inMount Pleasant,call.
Now offering a Lifetime Membership! With savings up to $50,000 in the first five years! Pay for 1…Now offering a Lifetime Membership! With savings up to $50,000 in the first five years! Pay for 1…
Senior Living near Mount Pleasant, MI
Recent Reviews of Senior Living in Mount Pleasant
Nearby Senior Housing Options:
For seniors looking for local senior living residences nearby, Mcbride #7, which is located at 501 N Coldwater, Weidman, MI 48893 will provide you just that. Mcbride #7 offers features like a computer room, housekeeping services and variety of floor plans. No more than 6 55 plus adults can get senior housing in Mcbride #7.
Crestwood Dr Mount Pleasant Mi 48858
We estimate this home will sell faster than 99% nearby.
- Warning This home is accepting backups.WOW! This large 3 bed, 2.5 bath home is located in the City of Mt. Pleasant and is well built and well cared for. Close to CMU, parks and schools. Main floor features the kitchen with granite countertops with a Wolf Induction cook top and a Wolf dual convection oven, huge living room, dining room, laundry room, a half bath and a large four season room. Upper floor contains the primary bedroom with private bathroom, dual sinks, granite countertops and heated tile floor. There are two additional large bedrooms and a shared full bathroom. The shared bathroom has granite countertops and a heated tile floor. Lower level contains another living room with built in entertainment center. Has egress windows with a closet and could be used as a 4th bedroom. Additional 18 by 15.5 foot room currently being used as a gym. Plenty of storage space. Outside is a beautiful Red Cedar deck overlooking Veit’s woods owned by CMU. Other features to note: New water heater in 2022, hickory cabinets, knotty pine cabinets, 3 zone furnace, new roof in 2006, bathrooms were updated in 2010, new sump pump in 2019, four season room was added in 2012, spray foamed the exterior, new carpet in 2012, new hickory hardwood floors in 2012, solid wood doors, Garage Beyond storage system and a ull house generator. All measurements are approximate and should be verified by the Buyer.Read more
Don’t Miss: Pebble Creek Assisted Living Goodyear Az
About Crestwood Assisted Living
Crestwood Assisted Living, located in Mount Pleasant, MI, is a residential facility for older adults who require daily care assistance. The Assisted Living facility provides nursing and elderly care, help with household chores, transportation, and support for daily activities. In addition, the Nursing Home offers short-term rehabilitative services for seniors recovering from hospital stays, with long-term care options for seniors who do not require hospitalization but cannot be cared for at home.
You may contact Assisted Living & Nursing Homes for questions about:
- Eligibility and enrollment policies
- Mount Pleasant nursing home care
- Cost of assisted living facilities
- Mount Pleasant senior living and housing resources
- Senior healthcare programs
About Crestwood Village Assisted Living & Memory Care
Welcome to Crestwood Village Assisted Living & Memory Care! We are happy to be part of the Mt. Pleasant community! Our mission is to honor God by providing high-quality senior lifestyle services that promote every persons value and dignity. We do this by providing personalized care to our residents in a comfortable, home-like environment. Our community offers assisted living and memory care services.
Amenities:Professionally Trained Staff 24/7Multiple Available Floor PlansSecured Building Providing a Safe and Secure EnvironmentInterior Walking AreasSecured Outdoor CourtyardsHousekeeping ServicesNutritious MealsMedication AdministrationPersonal Laundry ServicesHealth MonitoringLife Enriching Activities
Assisted Living:Our Assisted Living community provides personalized care in a comfortable, home-like environment. Assisted Living residents stay active and engaged with robust life enrichment programs and maintain as much independence as possible while being supported by around the clock care. Residents are provided with freshly prepared meals and housekeeping services to meet their needs and allow for a worry-free lifestyle.
Memory Care: Moments Memory Care is Michigans first trademarked Memory Care Program. We focus on providing a safe, comfortable environment for those experiencing memory loss. Our Moments program balances residents physical and emotional needs with individualized care planning and specially trained care team members.
You May Like: Wellmore Assisted Living Lexington Sc
Senior Living Options At Crestwood Village Assisted In Mount Pleasant
Older Adults have different requirements when it comes to their senior apartment. As such, CRESTWOOD VILLAGE ASSISTED includes multiple layout options that senior citizens are able to take advantage of. All layout options come with non-slip floors, additional safety features and plenty of closet space. They are as follows:
- Studio apartment units
- Single bedroom units
Please note that the list of services and amenities offered by CRESTWOOD VILLAGE ASSISTED is not exhaustive. If you don’t see a feature or service that you need, please contact to find out if it’s included. Not sure if CRESTWOOD VILLAGE ASSISTED in MOUNT PLEASANT, MI is right for you or want to explore other options?
for a local assisted living advisor
Mount Pleasant Senior Citizens Crestwood Assisted Living In Isabella County Mi 48858
Find a Mount Pleasant Senior Citizens that is here to serve you. Crestwood Assisted Living is that company. Please reach out to us today so Crestwood Assisted Living can help you solve any questions you have to meet your goals as a local consumer.
If you own a home or a business in Mount Pleasant Isabella County and you need Mount Pleasant Senior Citizens, then give Crestwood Assisted Living a call now or fill out the contact form below and someone will get back to you and help you with your Mount Pleasant residential, commercial, or industrial needs.
To Schedule An Appointment with a Mount Pleasant Senior Citizens just reach out to them now!
Recommended Reading: Park Place Assisted Living Kalamazoo Mi
Mount Pleasant Senior Citizen
Crestwood Assisted Living is a local Mount Pleasant Senior Citizen area business. Feel free to fill out our contact form here at the bottom of our profile on researchgiant.com so we can reach out to you!
If you need Senior Citizen services, then call us now at 772-2183. We are always happy to provide you with quality Mount Pleasant Senior Citizen and excellent customer service.
Inquire about Mount Pleasant Senior Citizen and call Crestwood Assisted Living today!
Assisted Living Services At Crestwood Village Assisted In Mount Pleasant Michigan
Because CRESTWOOD VILLAGE ASSISTED offers assisted living as part of its care offerings, seniors can receive aid with many everyday tasks. Some seniors may not need any assistance at all, while others will need assistance with 2, 3 or more everyday tasks. CRESTWOOD VILLAGE ASSISTED can provide living and care to independent as well as partially dependent older adults. Some of the care it provides includes:
- physical therapy services
- assistance moving around
Don’t Miss: Crista Assisted Living Seattle Wa
Benefits And Drawbacks Of Assisted Living In Mount Pleasant
- Mount Pleasant is located in Isabella County, which is in the middle of Michigans Lower Peninsula. Seniors will find winters particularly cold in this part of Michigan. It has an average low temperature of 14 degrees during January, with an average high of 28 degrees. The average low in July is 59 degrees, and the average high is 82 degrees.
- The cost of living is relatively low in Mount Pleasant, about 91 percent of the national average. Seniors should be able to afford living in Mount Pleasant as easily as most other cities. Groceries are about 96 percent of the national average, and all other expenses are very close to the national average.
- The overall crime rate in Mount Pleasant is relatively high, and is safer than only 28 percent of all cities in the United States. However, the annual rate of violent crime is 4.18 per thousand people in Mount Pleasant, which compares favorably to the annual rate of 4.59 per thousand for Michigan. Seniors will therefore find Mount Pleasant to be safer than most other cities in Michigan.
- I-Ride is a public transportation service sponsored by the Isabella County Transportation Commission. The fare for senior and disabled citizens is half the standard fare.
- The Isabella County Commission on Aging maintains a full schedule of activities for senior citizens. These include classes in recreational activities such as music, exercise and dancing. Additional services include legal and medical assistance.
+ Retirement Communities & Senior Housing In Mount Pleasant Mi
There are 20 senior housing, elderly living apartments and retirement communities in MOUNT PLEASANT, Michigan. These 55+ retirement communities and housing residences provide accommodations to older adult Michigan residents, including studio and 1-bedroom assisted living or independent living units, as well as continuing care options. MOUNT PLEASANT senior housing can range in cost depending on amenities and services provided. Housing for seniors in MOUNT PLEASANT, MI may be in the form of senior apartment buildings or senior living communities.
Mcbride #1 is a senior living complex situated at 235 S Bamber Road, Mount Pleasant, Michigan, 48858 zip code that includes amenities such as a social lounge, regular social events and renovated studio/bedroom apartments. Mcbride #1 provides a total of 6 senior apartments for Mount Pleasant, MI 55+ adults.
Mcvey St Home is a pet friendly senior residence situated at 901 Mcvey Street that provides senior housing in Mount Pleasant, MI inside Isabella county. Mcvey St Home contains 14 senior apartment units in total. It includes features like art and education opportunities, social lectures and large senior apartments.
You May Like: Assisted Living In New Canaan
Green Acres Of Mt Pleasant Iv
Green Acres Of Mt. Pleasant Iv offers Catholic assisted living in Isabella county, MI. Up to 12 residents can take advantage of its services and choose from many apartment layouts. Green Acres Of Mt. Pleasant Iv recognizes the importance of pastoral care for senior Catholics. Chaplains offer spiritual and emotional support to senior residents as well as their family members. Green Acres Of Mt. Pleasant Iv is equipped to offer support with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and incontinence care to senior residents who live in Mt Pleasant, MI and surrounding areas. Green Acres Of Mt. Pleasant Iv is situated at 1809 E Remus Road, 48858 and supports dementia patients.
Mount Pleasant Senior Citizen Service
Crestwood Assisted Living is a Mount Pleasant Senior Citizen Service company servicing your local community in Isabella County MI, 48858.
Talk directly with the Senior Citizen Service experts or a business owner on each call. Our business community thrives when each of us researches locally first for Senior Citizen Service Mount Pleasant and then makes an honest effort to do business with them.
Also Check: Assisted Living Facilities Lakewood Colorado
All Senior Living Options In Mount Pleasant Michigan:
There are numerous senior care and living facilities in MOUNT PLEASANT that will meet all MOUNT PLEASANT elderly seniors’ care levels and needs.If you are not looking for senior housing, but instead want to find MOUNT PLEASANT, MI assisted living, check out our full listing of assisted living facilities in MOUNT PLEASANT.If your loved one has dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, you should look into memory care in MOUNT PLEASANT, MI, where memory care services and secure apartments are offered.In case you or your family member requires skilled nursing care, consider MOUNT PLEASANT, MI retirement homes, where 24/7 nursing services are included.
A Community That Celebrates Lifes Journey Together
Welcome to Crestwood Village, a Leisure Living Community in Mount Pleasant, Michigan. Here, our assisted living option allows seniors to maintain a level of independence while receiving personalized attention for daily needs. For those facing memory impairment, our care team places an emphasis on forming relationships that nurture and support both the resident and their family. At Leisure Living, we form close-knit and caring communities who share in lifes journey together.
You May Like: The Palms Assisted Living Ventura
What To Consider About Assisted Living In Mount Pleasant
The senior population of Mount Pleasant is 8.4 percent, well below the national average of 15.6 percent in the United States. Despite the low senior population, the Mount Pleasant area still has eight assisted living facilities, with six in Mount Pleasant and two in nearby towns like Midland. The Michigan Department of Human Services regulates assisted living in that state, including homes for the aged and adult foster care. A home for the aged is generally for people over the age of 60, while an adult foster care home is for any adult who requires special care. These facilities provide help with the activities of daily living, including hygiene, eating, grooming, medication reminders and general care.
Information Related To Crestwood Assisted Living In Mount Pleasant Mi 48858
- Home Adult, Geriatric Care Management, Assisted Living Facilities, Adult Care Facilities, Homes Skilled Nursing Care Facilities, Rest Homes, Homes Residential Care, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Retirement & Assisted Living Facilities702 E Remus Rd
- Homes& Institutions, Home Adult, Geriatric Care Management, Adult Care Facilities, Homes Skilled Nursing Care Facilities, Rest Homes, Homes Residential Care, Retirement & Life Care Communities & Homes, Retirement & Assisted Living Facilities9320 E Pickard Rd
Geriatric Care Management, Assisted Living Facilities, Adult Care Facilities, Real Estate – Apartments & Condominiums, Senior Citizens Homes, Apartment Referral Service, Senior Citizens Services & Organizations, Homes Residential Care, Retirement & Life Care Communities & Homes, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Retirement & Assisted Living Facilities, Public & Social Services1945 Churchill Blvd
Recommended Reading: Salida Woods Assisted Living Mentor
Mcbride’s Apple Tree Afc
Mcbride’s Apple Tree Afc is a faith based Catholic assisted living residence that can accommodate 5 older adults. Services include monthly doctor visits, regular health checkups and an on-site nurse. This Catholic faith based senior living center is located at 5080 E Blanchard Rd, and it is fully equipped to provide assisted living to Shepherd, MI older adults. Mcbride’s Apple Tree Afc is designed to nurture body and mind of the assisted living residents.
Green Acres Mt Pleasant I
For elderly Catholics who need assistance with daily living, Green Acres Mt. Pleasant I can help you or your loved one to find the assistance and personal care in Mt Pleasant, Michigan. Green Acres Mt. Pleasant I has a maximum capacity of 20 older adults. Services include transportation services and apartment cleaning. Senior residents at Green Acres Mt. Pleasant I enjoy personalized services that are tailored to each residents needs as well as various social programs and care offered by highly trained and certified caregivers.
Read Also: Texas Assisted Living Inspection Reports
Mount Pleasant Comfort Care
Our mission has always been to redefine senior care through delivering remarkable care, and weaving luxury throughout every facility. Mount Pleasant Comfort Care will be one of the next iterations on our path towards making remarkable senior care available for as many individuals as possible.
As we continue expanding, we continue to challenge ourselves while sticking to our original mission of delivering world class senior living. Each new facility provides us the opportunity to implement lessons learned on past project, and build what we see for the future. Call us at for more information.