Job Posting For Caregiver At Evergreen Senior Living
- Evergreen Heights, Inc. is a locally-owned company comprised of a family of properties brought together to provide a continuum of care for Senior Citizens throughout Upper Michigan and Northern Wisconsin.
Description of Caregiver Role
- Performs resident care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of residents as assigned. Assists in providing a positive physical, social, and psychological environment. Follows all Evergreen policies and procedures.
Essential Functions: Assists with resident/patient care needs and comforts including but not limited to:
- Assists or gives oral hygiene and mouth care.
- Assists with bathing functions and dressing/undressing as necessary.
- Assists with nail care, shaving, and hair care.
- Assists with lifting, turning, positioning, and transporting residents.
- Keeps residents dry when he/she becomes soiled or wet.
- Assists resident with bowel or bladder functions.
- Checks residents frequently to assure that their personal care needs are being met.
- Prepares residents for meals
- Serves food trays. Assists with feeding as indicated.
- Performs after-meal care
- Notes and reports changes in resident eating habits, especially those on a diabetic diet.
- Assists with keeping nursing and resident care area neat, sanitary and orderly.
- Appropriately records and charges for supplies.
- Follows work assignments and schedules.
- Treats all residents, visitors, and staff with courtesy.
Experience The Difference Evergreen Senior Living
Evergreen Senior Living supportive and assisted living communities offer compassionate services to support joyful and convenient living. From daily meals and social activities to laundry and housekeeping services, our caring, trained teams are available to make life easier for seniors and their families.
Our goal is to promote a healthy senior lifestyle which allows individuals to feel empowered, supported, and happy in their new home. Our caring approach and unique methods ensure that we comprehensively meet the needs of our seniors and their families. Were in it together and love what we do.
The First And Largest Senior Living Provider In The Upper Peninsula
Evergreen Senior Living is a family-owned local senior living provider with three locations in the upper peninsula of Michigan:in Kingsford,in Norway, andin Iron Mountain. We are the ultimate choice for independent and assisted living in Iron Mountain, MI and the surrounding areas. No matter what level of care you’re searching for, Evergreen Senior Living will provide it and exceed your expectations. We offer an exceptional quality of care and compassion that you simply cannot find anywhere else.
We currently have immediate availability for our assisted living apartments. Call 774-8943to schedule a tour or request more information – ask for Mike. Evergreen Senior Living is the winner of the People’s Choice Award four years in a row! We are among the most trusted senior living communities in Iron Mountain, MI and you’ll quickly learn why. We’d be delighted to show you all our incredible offerings.
Also Check: Assisted Living Facilities In Nj
About Evergreen Heights Assisted Living
Located at 1820 Marys Way, Evergreen Heights Assisted Living is a senior care community serving Kingsford, Michigan. The facility is in a generally middle class area, with a median household income of $38,652. With around 7,000 residents in the zip code of 49802, it is sparsely populated. It is located near many local conveniences, including retail stores, churches, and healthcare facilities. They’re located only 1.87 miles from Iron Mountain Mi VA Medical Center. There are 3 churches within four miles, including American Martyrs Church, American Martyrs Church, and American Martyrs Church. There are also 4 drugstores within 1 mile of the facility.
Evergreen Heights Assisted Living offers assisted living. They can care for individuals who are able to move around on their own but require some help with completing common activities like bathing, preparing meals, and housekeeping.
The estimated monthly cost of care for this provider is around $2,058. This is below the $2,250 estimated cost for the Kingsford area. While the US average cost is approximately $3,500, Michigan comes in at $3,200 each month.
Sacramental Visits For Hospital Homebound & Convalescent Homes
“I was sick and you visited me …” -Matthew 25:36
If you or your loved one are in the hospital, homebound, or residing at a convalescent home, please contact the parish office: 563-9845 or
Hospitals and convalescent homes do not inform the parish.
If you cannot come to Church, then the Church will come to you!
We have six extraordinary ministers of Holy Communion plus Fr. Tim that make regular visits to our homebound.
The following convalescent homes and hospitals are currently visited by Fr. Tim:
Evergreen Heights Assisted Living
Freemans Convalescent Home
Manor Care Health Services
Dickinson County Hospital
Recommended Reading: Evergreen Assisted Living Vancouver Wa
About Evergreen Assisted Living
Evergreen Assisted Living & Evergreen Meadows Assisted Living were founded with the purpose of serving the needs of seniors in a caring, worry-free atmosphere. Residents live in their own private apartment which enables them to maintain their privacy and independence while receiving the assistance they need. We serve a wide range of life stages and are designed to provide a beautiful and secure place to live.