New Haven Assisted Living And Memory Care Brings In New Leadership
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW HAVEN ASSISTEDBASTOP BRINGS IN NEW LEADERSHIP
is excited to announce new leadership at its Bastrop location. After an extensive search, New Haven Bastrop has asked Sandra Lantz to serve as Executive Director.
Lantz comes to New Haven Bastrop with over 18 years experience, specializing in geriatrics and dementia. She graduated from Texas State University with a Bachelors Degree in Healthcare Administration. Additionally she received a Bachelors Degree in Social Work from The University of Texas. Lantzs leadership credentials include Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, Licensed Social Worker and Certified Assisted Living Administrator.
Lantz began her tenure on July 2,2021. The Bastrop facility has only had Lantzs leadership for a short time. Consequently, they are already seeing the momentum needed to be successful.
Justin Yarmark, CEO of New Haven Assisted Living and Memory Care, says, We are extremely pleased to know that Sandra is raising the bar. Thus, ensuring our residents are provided with the utmost care. Furthermore, New Haven Bastrop continually offers the highest quality care we are known for.
I could not be happier to join the New Haven of Bastrop family and look forward to getting to know each resident and their loved ones, says Sandra.
New Haven Of Bastrop Amenities & Services
Indoor Common Areas, Meals Provided, Beautician Onsite, Devotional Services Offsite, Devotional Services Onsite, Activities Onsite and other perks are available to all residents. Seniors enjoy the comfort of their new home while our friendly, well-trained staff is available for anything they may need or want.
Our trained staff helps our residents enjoy benefits that our facility offers, like Multiple services and other perks. As seniors age, they still want to feel independent and maintain a healthy lifestyle, and we help them do that.
Residents enjoy of a full schedule of social, educational and entertaining activities. Our structured program helps all residents maintain a high quality of life. Many of our activities encourage members to socialize and develop friendships with other residents. We make sure the activities are fun and entertaining.
Is our community right for you? Call 755-1458 to schedule a private tour.
New Haven Of Bastrop Assisted Living And Memory Care
Assisted living and memory care are both available at New Haven of Bastrop with personalized plans to fit each residents needs.
Our community has numerous apartments available in several styles. There are several floor plans to choose from, with options for handicap accessible add-ons and other features. Our 24 hours staff is some of the best in Bastrop, theyre always available when needed. We are determined to help every senior resident thrive. Our chef and cooking staff at New Haven of Bastrop are driven to constantly deliver quality meals that are great tasting and nutritious. We strive to create memorable meals from fresh produce that help our residents reach their best health and wellness.
Read Also: Assisted Living Facilities In Westland Mi
Learn About Services At New Haven Assisted Living And
- Learn about services at New Haven Assisted Living and Memory Care. Our small, intimate New Haven residences are focused on two senior care options: Assisted Living and Memory Care. We welcome residents with both short-term and long-term needs, including temporary care for seniors while their caregivers are away (sometimes called seasonal or …Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
Description Of New Haven Assisted Living And Memory Care
New Haven Assisted Living and Memory Care Bastrop is an assisted living community that is designed to provide a cozy and home like environment to active seniors that can no longer live alone but does not require 24 hour intensive care.
Here at New Haven Assisted Living and Memory Care Bastrop we know that it can be difficult to accomplish routine activities therefore, we offer caring assistance twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, in a beautiful home environment. We know that loneliness and boredom can plague seniors therefore, we promote a stimulating and social atmosphere. We know that support of our residents independence and individuality is vital to their desire to thrive therefore, we exist to accommodate their special needs.
You May Like: Suncrest Assisted Living Talent Oregon
About New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Of Bastrop
New Haven of Bastropis here to make those expectations into reality, with a complement of available services and care. Located just a few miles hospitals, physicians, and local attractions in Bastrop. The seniors at our community are close to food, shopping, and activities. Hospitals, physicians, and rehab centers are also nearby for seniors who need them.
We help our senior residents not only with their daily routines, but to thrive physically, mentally, and socially within our community. We design care plans that meet the individual needs for each resident. We also have trained medical staffing available when needed. Our community offers a full activities and social calendar that helps seniors thrive not just in body and mind, but also socially.
Tour New Haven Assisted Living And Memory Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it’s like to live at New Haven Assisted Living and Memory Care – Bastrop Assisted Living.
The hard part is over!
Im matching you with one of our specialists who will be calling you in the next few minutes.
Dont want to wait? Skip to the front of the line by calling: 1-800-748-4024
Recommended Reading: Regency Park Assisted Living Portland
New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Special Offer
Claim your None move in special rebate by connecting to New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care .
- In order to be eligible for this program, you must meet the following requirements.
- To request this move in special an individual must move in within three months from the date of claiming it.
- You will be eligible for the move in special after staying for more than ninety days at New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care .
- You will only be eligible for the move in special if you are referred originally to New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care by FamilyAssets.
- Cannot be combined with other offers. Terms and restrictions apply.
+ Show Details & Exclusions
Home New Haven At Little River
- Upscale Senior Living & Care in Little River, South Carolina. New Haven will proudly offer the finest senior living experiences for those seeking independent living, assisted living or memory care services. Please use the links below to explore each area within our community.
You May Like: Legacy Assisted Living Lafayette Co
Assisted Living Facilitiesinbastrop Tx
Also serving communities of La Grange, Schulenburg.
The average cost of assisted living inBastrop is$3,200per month.This islowerthan the national median of$3,505.Cheaper nearby regions includeLockhartwith an average starting cost of$2,300.
To help you with your search, browse the14 reviewsbelow forassisted living facilitiesin Bastrop.On average, consumers rate assisted living in Bastrop4.6out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors aboutassisted living options and costs inBastrop,call.
Because Our Family Is Your Family
New Haven is an assisted living and memory care residence with 10 locations across Texas. Our assisted living and memory care invite residents to enjoy days filled with relaxation and ease of living, along with the finest in accommodations and senior care in a boutique style setting. Throughout our residences you will find sun filled spaces complementing the warmth found among our residents and staff. Our senior living residence offers an environment where compassionate care is always found.
New Haven Assisted Living And Memory Care Email Formats
- Contact and general information about New Haven Assisted Living and Memory Care company, headquarter location in Bastrop, TX. Email formats & phone numbers of New Haven Assisted Living and Memory Care 100-200 employees. Hospital & Health Care
About New Haven Assisted Living Of Bastrop
New Haven Assisted Living Of Bastrop is a board and care home located in Bastrop, TX that offers a intimate environment. The cost at this property starts at $3,465, while the average cost for a senior living community in Bastrop, TX is $3,795. These are estimated prices.
At a board and care home, residents can expect to receive a higher staff-to-resident ratio, compared to that of a larger senior living community, while also enjoying transportation arrangement and assistance with their activities of daily living , some of which include eating, maintaining continence , and maintaining personal hygiene . When living at New Haven Assisted Living Of Bastrop, residents can participate in small, organized group activities unique to the residents lives.
Recommended Reading: Assisted Living Facilities Rochester Ny
Assisted Living Facilitiesinbastrop County Tx
The average cost of assisted living inBastrop County is$3,200per month.This islowerthan the national median of$3,505.Cheaper nearby regions includeCaldwell Countywith an average starting cost of$2,300.
To help you with your search, browse the14 reviewsbelow forassisted living facilitiesin Bastrop County.On average, consumers rate assisted living in Bastrop County4.6out of 5 stars.Better rated regions includeFayette Countywith an average rating of5.0out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors aboutassisted living options and costs inBastrop County,call.
Browse Assisted Living by city:Assisted Living in Bastrop
Other Options in Bastrop County, TX
Recent Reviews of Assisted Living in Bastrop County
Contact New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Contact New Haven. Weâre here to answer any questions you have about assisted living, memory care, or the personalized service we provide. And thatâs true no matter where you are in the process. We know how difficult it can be to search for the right assisted living or memory care home, whether for yourself or on behalf of a loved one.Estimated Reading Time: 2 mins
Recommended Reading: Assisted Living Facilities In Gloucester County Nj
Wildlife To Be Found In Texas
The state of Texas has a diverse array of plant and animal life. Local plant life can consist of Prickly Pear Cactus, Mesquite, Small Live Oak, and Whitebrush. While venturing throughout the state, you might see animals such as the Desert Big Horn Sheep, the Whales, the Coyotes, or the Rodents. The state animal of Texas is the Nine-banded Armadillo. Some of the plants species native to the Texas region include Mesquite, Post Oak, and Perennial Bunchgrasses.
New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Salary Faqs
The average New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care hourly pay ranges from approximately $13 per hour for a Caregiver to $18 per hour for a Maintenance Person. New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 2.0/5 stars.
New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care employees attributed a compensation and benefits rating of 2.0/5 stars to their company. Read what they think about their salaries on our Compensation FAQ page for .
Read Also: Assisted Living Toms River Nj
What To Consider About Assisted Living In Bastrop
Located 30 miles Southeast of Austin, Bastrop is home to the BastropAdvertiser and County News. This publication has the distinction of being the oldest continuously published a weekly newspaper in the State of Texas. In addition to this long literary history, the city has two assisted living facilities that offer room and board, help with personal care and 24 hour supervision. These facilities are licensed by the Texas Health and Human Services Department.
Social Demographics Of The State
In terms of religious values, 42% of Texass population regularly attend some form of service and there are in total 27,848 different congregations. The top three non-Christian denominations in the state are Jewish-< 1%, Muslim-< 1%, and Buddhist-< 1%, with the most common Christian denominations consisting of Evangelical Protestant-31%, Mainline Protestant-13%, and Historically Black Protestant-6%. In Texas there are 1,292 masonic lodges. In the most recent presidential election, 52% of Texas residents voted Republican and 43% voted Democrat. In Texas, 24% of the population is over the age of 55. The median age in the state is 35. The state of Texas ranks 2nd in the country for diversity.
Read Also: Long Term Assisted Living Facilities
Assisted Living Bastrop Tx
Thank you for visiting the Bastrop, TX listings for assisted living facilities. Have you observed a senior family member that requires extra assistance recently?
We want the best for the people we love, so it is important to take a careful look at all options when choosing an assisted living facility. Assisted Living Center has made finding the correct assisted living community in Bastrop, TX faster and more convenient than ever. We will fit you with a list of relevant options depending on your loved ones care needs and finances.
You know your loved ones daily needs. We know Bastrop Assisted Living.
Benefits And Drawbacks Of Assisted Living In Bastrop
- According to the EPA, the air quality in Bastrop is six points lower than the national average. It scores a 64 versus the country’s mean of 58. This could be a concern for seniors with respiratory or allergy problems.
- Though summer highs can reach into the mid-90s, Bastrop‘s climate is enticing. It receives less rain than the national average and winter temperatures hover around the 40-degree-Fahrenheit mark. For active seniors who enjoy being outdoors, these are grand conditions.
- Bastrop has a property crime problem. Its property crime rate exceeds the state’s average by 27.6 points and is almost double the national average. However, its violent crime rate of 28.6 is below both state and national medians. For security-conscious seniors, this could raise concerns.
- Bastrop’s overall cost of living is three percentage points below the national average but seven points above the average for the state. However, grocery prices are well below both. For seniors with a limited budget, this could make a difference in their quality of life.
- The Bastrop area is home to world-class medical facilities, including St. David’s Emergency Center, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
- Bastrop offers several options for seniors needing public transportation services. The city is serviced by the Capital Area Rapid Transit system which runs regular routes through the city. It also offers curb-to-curb transportation services by appointment for seniors at half-price fares.
Don’t Miss: What Makes A Good Assisted Living Facility
New Haven Assisted Living And Memory Care
Facts about New Haven Assisted Living And Memory Care
Frequent questions about New Haven Assisted Living And Memory Care
How many employees does New Haven Assisted Living And Memory Care have?
What is New Haven Assisted Living And Memory Care’s industry?
Where is New Haven Assisted Living And Memory Care’s headquarters?
What is the website of New Haven Assisted Living And Memory Care?
When was New Haven Assisted Living And Memory Care founded?
What’s the official twitter of New Haven Assisted Living And Memory Care