Redefining The Idea Of A Retirement Community
Welcome to Panorama, where youll find the perfect home to suit your lifestyle. Live in a majestic setting in the shadow of towering fir trees, with abundant flowering gardens and stunning lakefront views. Stroll along walking paths that give the community the feel of a tree-lined college campus. Our beautiful Pacific Northwest location is only about an hour away from Seattle and just minutes from Olympia.
Panorama creates an active, secure lifestyle thats perfect for those who want more. Enjoy wide-ranging opportunities for growth as you share our vital culture and sense of community. Explore our vibrant community of 140 landscaped acres with more than 850 homes in styles ranging from spacious duplexes to cozy cottages and single-family homes overlooking the lake. Live in a neighborhood close to the Aquatic & Fitness Center, Seventeen51 Restaurant & Bistro or the Chehalis Western Trail.
Life in our Continuing Care Retirement Community ensures youll always have access to health care at Panorama. Should your needs change over time, youll have the confidence of knowing we offer Assisted Living, Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing in our Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center.
When You Need A Little Extra Help We Offer Assisted Living And More
We embrace the idea of Aging in Place, with flexible accommodations designed to meet changing health and housing needs. You have the confidence of knowing that our accredited continuing care retirement community provides access to assisted living and a continuum of care, should the need arise. If you need additional health services, theyre available on campusand youll pay only for the care you need.
When you live at Panorama, you enjoy maintenance-free living, secure in the knowledge that assisted living, state-of-the-art rehabilitation and skilled nursing are readily available in our community Health Center. Just across the street from our main entrance, youll find The Clinic at Panorama staffed with four Providence St. Peter primary care physicians. Residents of our neighborhoods can be confident that our responsive staff is on call 24/7.
- Previous Slide
Benefits And Drawbacks Of Assisted Living In Lacey
- The Lacey area is home to world-class medical facilities, including the Pacific Medical Center, in the event of medical emergencies or illness.
- Lacey has an array of community resources for seniors, including the Senior Services for the South Sound, an organization that seeks to improve the quality of life for seniors in the area, as well as at least nine senior centers.
- There are several transportation options for seniors in Lacey, including the Lewis Mason Thurson Area Agency, which is a Catholic Community Service that offers transportation to medical facilities, shopping centers, seniors centers and for other necessary errands. The Dial-A-Lift Inner-city transportation service is another door-to-door service that offers lifts for eligible seniors.
- Like many cities in the state of Washington, the cost of living is higher than other comparable cities in the nation. It is slightly lower than most larger cities in the state. This can still pose a challenge for seniors living on a budget.
- For seniors looking to escape the heat, Lacey offers mild summers with highs around 76 degrees Fahrenheit and cold winters with lows around 34 degrees Fahrenheit. The area does get more rainfall than the average US city, and residents will see about seven inches of snow per year.
- Violent crime is much lower in Lacey than in other cities in the United States. On a scale from one to 100 , Lacey ranks 15.8 in violent crime. The city ranks 46.5 in regards to property crime.
Don’t Miss: Assisted Living San Diego County
Panorama Assisted Living Is Similar To The Following 4 Nursing Homes Near Lacey Wa
Panorama City Convalescent & Rehabilitation Center
The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.
What Makes Panorama Such A Great Investment
Continuing Care Retirement Communities like Panorama represent an extraordinary opportunity to manage and even prepay some of the routine and increasing costs of home maintenance and day-to-day living. Few retirement communities in the Seattle, WA vicinity offer so much. A home at Panorama is professionally maintained by trained staff, assuring residents and their families that needs are met, freeing up residents to engage in more meaningful activities.
Panorama is a not-for-profit community, which means that we dont pay dividends to shareholderseverything goes back into services for our residents. You simply pay an entrance fee and an affordable monthly fee.
You May Like: Lakeside Assisted Living Winchester Idaho
Independent Living Social Services
At no cost to the residents, the Fund supports three Social Service Advisors who assist residents in various aspects of their lives while navigating Panoramas continuum of care. The salaries and benefits of these advisers are funded by the Benevolent Fund and managed by Panorama Corporations Independent Living Services.
- Social Service Advisors can meet with Residents individually and in conference with partners, family, or care team.
- They assist new residents in developing aging in place goals such as: Power of Attorney and Health Care Directives, care coordination for hospital admissions, serious medical issues or rehabilitation, and consultations about screening for Assisted Living and/or Convalescent and Rehabilitation Center.
- They provide Support groups that include Caring for the Caregiver, Memory Café, Low Vision, Living with Parkinsons and Living with Cancer.
Opportunities For Donating Purchasing And Volunteering
The Stiles-Beach Barn, Encore Books and Furniture, and Facebook Marketplace provide much of the income for the Benevolent Fund. They also provide an opportunity for residents to donate unwanted items, and both residents and outsiders can purchase a variety of used and new items. These sales locations also provide volunteer opportunities for many residents.
- Stiles-Beach Barn features household goods for sale to Panorama residents and the general public. Location: 1554 Boulevard Park Lane , Lacey WA 98503. Tel: 360-413-6055 or 360-438-7556. Open Monday, Wednesday & Friday 9-11:30 a. m.
- Encore Furniture & Books has a large selection of furniture and books for sale to Panorama residents and the general public. Location: 4011 14th Avenue SE, Lacey WA 98503. Tel: 360-413-6066 or 360-438-7556
Also Check: Mother Of Perpetual Help Assisted Living
A Big Heart Adult Family Home
We included A Big Heart AFH because it does things a little differently than other assisted living facilities. It’s a small, family-owned and operated home that provides extremely personal care in a cozy suburban house. A registered nurse works with the home to ensure that residents’ health and medical needs are always being met, regularly performing wellness assessments and overseeing medication administration. The home is located in a quiet, leafy suburb that is great for bird-watching and just a few miles from shopping, dining and medical facilities.
- Fresh, homemade meals served three times a day in a family setting
- A large-screen TV with satellite service available in each room
About Panorama Assisted Living
Panorama Assisted Living is a provider established in Lacey, Washington specializing in assisted living facility. The NPI number of Panorama Assisted Living is 1578907275 and was assigned on April 2013. The practitioner’s primary taxonomy code is 310400000X with license number B1161 . The provider is registered as an organization and their NPI record was last updated 9 years ago. The authorized official of this NPI record is Ms. Kristin Noelle Scott Rn
|1835 CIRCLE LN SE LACEY, WA 98503|
|Provider Mailing Address||1835 CIRCLE LN SE LACEY, WA 98503|
|NPI Entity Type|
|Taxonomy Description||A facility providing supportive services to individuals who can function independently in most areas of activity, but need assistance and/or monitoring to assure safety and well being.|
You May Like: Assisted Living Facilities Dalton Ga
Facility Information For Panorama City Conv & Rehab Ctr
Below are some of the more important statistics for Panorama City Conv & Rehab Ctr in Lacey. For more information you can also visit the medicare.gov website.
Nursing Home Information
- Changed Ownership In Last 2 Years
Safety & Health Information
- 3.32 staff hours per resident per day
- 3.00 nurse hours per resident per day
Entrance Fees And Monthly Fees
Entrance fees at our not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community finance an extensive array of services, programs and amenities. When you choose to live at Panorama, you purchase a Life Lease services programnot a real estate contract. Your financial obligations include your entrance fee and a monthly fee that varies according to the location and type of home you choose.
Read Also: Assisted Living Facilities In Boise Idaho
Schedule A Virtual Tour
Located in Lacey, Washington on a beautiful 140-acre campus near the picturesque state capital of Olympia, our retirement community is sheltered by towering evergreens and distant mountain ranges. Everywhere you turn, from the distinctive turret to gathering spaces, youll see natural materialstile, wood, stone and terra cottathe perfect complement to our lush grounds and ancient sequoias.
Youll be greeted by our welcoming wooden totem and hear the splash of our gorgeous fountain, designed by renowned glass sculptor Dale Chihuly. Light and airy spaces soar to timbered ceilings with oversize windows and fabulous art installations, including a fireplace surmounted by a glowing red glass sculpture.
Our extraordinary variety of home styles includes single-family homes, spacious duplexes, multiplex garden court homes and one- and two-bedroom apartmentsall with full kitchens, private storage, and garages or covered carports.
While we aren’t currently scheduling in-person visits, we’d love to show you around virtually. today, or
What To Consider About Assisted Living In Lacey
Lacey is a small town approximately five miles east of Olympia and just south of Interstate 5. In 2018, the city had a population of 44,664, with more than 18 percent over the age of 62.
Seniors who need some help with activities of daily living and who want to retire in the northwest, can select from five assisted living communities located in Lacey and 51 nearby in Olympia, Tumwater and Yelm. Regulated by the Washington State Department of Social Services, assisted living communities are known as assisted living facilities with at least seven residents. These facilities provide personal care and help administer medications to seniors.
Don’t Miss: Assisted Living Stone Mountain Ga
Reviews For Panorama City Conv & Rehab Ctr From Around The Web
We pull review data from around the web and calculate a review weighted score that takes into account number of reviews, when the reviews were left and the overall score of the reviews. The review data we have for Panorama City Conv & Rehab Ctr comes from:
All product and company names are trademarks or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them
About Panorama City Convalescent & Rehab Center
Panorama City Convalescent & Rehab Center, located in Lacey, WA, is a residential facility for older adults who require daily care assistance. The Assisted Living facility provides nursing and elderly care, help with household chores, transportation, and support for daily activities. In addition, the Nursing Home offers short-term rehabilitative services for seniors recovering from hospital stays, with long-term care options for seniors who do not require hospitalization but cannot be cared for at home.
You may contact Assisted Living & Nursing Homes for questions about:
- Eligibility and enrollment policies
- Cost of assisted living facilities
- Lacey senior living and housing resources
- Senior healthcare programs
Don’t Miss: Friendship Manor Assisted Living Roanoke Va
The 10 Best Assisted Living Facilities In Olympia Wa
Find Assisted Living in
Get Pricing & Availability for Assisted Living in Olympia, WA
Callfor immediate assistance and get more details
We Value Your Feedback
Panorama Assisted Living
Copyright © 2022 Vitals Consumer Services, LLC. US Patent No. 8, 694, 441. All Rights Reserved. As more fully set forth in this website’s . nothing contained on or offered by or through this website should be construed as medical advice and should not be relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals Consumer Services, LLC . the provider of this website, does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website and Vitals has granted you a limited license to access and use this website for your own noncommercial use. You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, mirror, frame, scrape, extract, wrap, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part or aspect of this website.
Recommended Reading: Sunridge Assisted Living And Memory Care