Tour Robbinswood Northcrest Campus
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it’s like to live at Robbinswood Northcrest Campus Assisted Living.
The hard part is over!
Im matching you with one of our specialists who will be calling you in the next few minutes.
Dont want to wait? Skip to the front of the line by calling: 1-800-748-4024
The Best Assisted Living Facilities In Muskegon Mi
At AssistedLiving.org, we are passionate about connecting seniors and their loved ones with supportive assisted living communities that offer the care and services that allow older adults to age gracefully and independently.
In order to find the top assisted living communities in the Muskegon area, our team of researchers:
- Sorted through 12 communities using our unique methodology
- Spent over 15 hours researching assisted living communities in Muskegon
- Read more than 95 reviews left by residents and their family members
After filtering out facilities that didnt meet our high standards, we were left with 10 assisted living communities that earned our seal of approval. Through this process we discovered that the average cost of assisted living in the city of Muskegon is $4,013, which is lower than the state average of $4,250 and also lower than the national average of $4,300.
Christina is a Certified Senior Advisor and Geriatric Care Manager who is passionate about seniors and their families. Along with her staff, Christina works hands-on with each client to find the best solutions for the challenges that often come with aging.
Read on for in-depth information about the top assisted living facilities in Muskegon, a brief dive into our methodology for determining the best assisted living communities, and a searchable directory of 12 communities in the Muskegon area.
Frequently Asked Questionsabout Robbinswood Northcrest Campus
- Where Robbinswood Northcrest Campus – Assisted Living Community is located?
This establishmentis located at the following address: United States, North Muskegon, MI 49445, 2650 Ruddiman Dr.
- How toget in contact with Robbinswood Northcrest Campus – Assisted Living Community?
The phone number for this place is +1 231) 744-24-47.
- What is the working schedule of Robbinswood Northcrest Campus – Assisted Living Community?
Robbinswood Northcrest Campus – Assisted Living Community works at the following schedule: 24 hours a day.
- What is the user score of Robbinswood Northcrest Campus – Assisted Living Community on Nicelocal?
The average score of this place is 3.8 out of 5.You can visit theRobbinswood Northcrest Campus – Assisted Living Community reviewssection to see what others have to sayabout this place or to leave your own feedback!
You May Like: American House Assisted Living Troy Mi
Robbinswood Assisted Living Community
Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can’t pay to alter or remove their reviews. Learn more.
- 5 star ratingGreat
- 2/27/2018First to Review
My mom is 88 and has been at Robbinswood Northcrest Campus in North Muskegon MI since Thanksgiving.The staff are great people…all of them we have met so far. The facility has hired well and it shows in their attitudes and their actions. They genuinely seem to love their jobs! We have never heard any of them complain, they are always ready and willing to help plus go the extra mile, and very kind and thoughtful. The direct care staff, the maintenance, nursing, activities, the administrators….all are just super.Robbinswood has made this part of my mom’s life easier and safer and has made our family worry less about her.
Description Of Robbinswood Northcrest Campus
Welcome to Robbinswood Northcrest Campus, where professional care and personal caring meet. We balance autonomy with supervision for each resident and work to make sure care extends beyond just health. Robbinswood Northcrest Campus is designed, staffed and maintained to best meet the needs and desires of its residents. Security and independence, privacy and companionship, and physical and social well-being are the primary focus. Residents receive, as needed, supervision, personal care, and health care services that emphasize their right to control their lives.
- Minimize the need to relocate
- Accomodate residents’ changing needs and preferences
- Maximize residents’ dignity, autonomy, privacy, independence, choice, and safety
- Encourage family and community involvement
- Offering cost-effective quality care
- Treat each resident with dignity and respect
- Promote the individuality of each resident
- Allow personal choice of care and lifestyle
- Protecting the right to privacy
- Nurturing the spirit of each resident
- Involving family in the caregiving process
- Providing a safe, residential environment
- Be a valuable community asset
Recommended Reading: Stoneybrook Assisted Living Corvallis Or
What Do Our Residents And Families Say
I cant express how amazing the facility and its staff is. My mother is treated extremely well. I leave there knowing she is in the best care and the biggest positive is that she feels the same way. She speaks so highly of every staff person there.
The care my 96-year old mother received at Robbinswood was wonderful. The care team treated her with respect, compassion and love. Words cannot express my gratitude. So appreciative!
A Welcome From Our Executive Director
**As we all navigate the fluid situation and changes brought on by the Coronavirus , we want to reassure you that all Hallkeen Assisted Living Communities take the safety and health of our residents and associates as our top priority. for more information. **
Thank you for visiting Windrose at Weymouth, an assisted living community dedicated to seniors with Alzheimers disease and related forms of memory loss. Discover our exclusive and nationally award-winning programming, a mindful, non-pharmacological approach that is based in research and best practice. Be my guest at our intimate, secure, and loving setting, conveniently located near South Shore Hospital in Weymouth. I look forward to meeting you soon as you learn more about our exceptional community.
Also Check: Garden Of Palms Assisted Living
Robbinswood Northcrest Campus Special Offer
Claim your None move in special rebate by connecting to Robbinswood Northcrest Campus.
- In order to be eligible for this program, you must meet the following requirements.
- To request this move in special an individual must move in within three months from the date of claiming it.
- You will be eligible for the move in special after staying for more than ninety days at Robbinswood Northcrest Campus.
- You will only be eligible for the move in special if you are referred originally to Robbinswood Northcrest Campus by FamilyAssets.
- Cannot be combined with other offers. Terms and restrictions apply.
+ Show Details & Exclusions
Why Choose Robbinswood
Professional Care You Can Trust
Robbinswood Assisted Living, Northcrest Campus is located in the beautiful North Muskegon area of west Michigan. Robbinswood is designed, staffed, and maintained to best meet the needs and desires of its residents. Security, and independence, privacy and companionship, and physical and social well-being are the primary focus at Robbinswood. Residents receive as needed supervision, personal care, and health care services that emphasize their right to control their lives with independence.
You May Like: Rossmoor Walnut Creek Assisted Living