About Serenity Assisted Living
You will enjoy all of the available services at Serenity Assisted Living. There are several care options available so you can remain as independent as you like. We are located in Clio, Clio. Our residents are close to some of the best local scenery and attractions available in the area. Restaurants, events, and activities also give seniors plenty to choose from.
We pride ourselves on our ability to care for our senior residents as if they were our own family and loved ones. We create a warm, cozy environment where residents each receive individual attention. As we get older we get older we sometimes need help with our daily activities. Our senior living services are structured to help you live your own life, independently and healthy.
Serenity Assisted Living Amenities & Services
Residents have access to Devotional Services Offsite, Vegetarian, Kosher, Activities Onsite, Indoor Common Areas, Outdoor Common Areas, Devotional Services Onsite, Activities Offsite, Beautician Onsite, Meals Provided and other facility comforts so seniors feel right at home. Our fully-trained staff is always friendly and available to help seniors feel right at home.
We do our best to make sure each resident is able to sustain a healthy, fulfilling life during their stay. In order to do this, our facility has Minimum Age of Accepted Residents, Activities Onsite, Devotional Services Available, Indoor Common Areas, Meals Provided, Nurses on Staff, Podiatrist Available, Physical Therapy Available, Occupational Therapy Available, Speech Therapy Available, Complimentary Transportation, Activities Offsite, Outdoor Common Areas, Beauty & Barber Services, Pets Allowed, No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors, No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors, Wheelchair Accessible Showers, Hospice Available, Respite Available, Resident Parking Available, Male Residents Accepted, Female Residents Only, Doctor on Call, Nurse on Call, Dentist Available to keep them active. After all, one of the keys to staying independent is staying active.
Ready to see what we can offer? Call 755-1458 to speak to a friendly advisor.
Assisted Living Services Senior Care Retirement And Regulations Description
Seniors and older adults in an assisted living facility like Serenity Assisted Living usually need help with some basic daily needs. Assisted living facilities offer services like Independent Living, Personalized Assisted Living, and Memory Care for Alzheimers and Rehabilitation, Dementia, and Skilled Nursing. You will also receive assisted care with medication, mobility, meal preparation, eating, bathing, dressing and housekeeping. You can also find offers like Continuing Care Retirement Communities where residents can live without moving if they need nursing care. Most of the facilities are providing rehabilitation, fitness, educational programming for seniors, and health services to seniors.
In general assisted living facilities like Serenity Assisted Living require private pay in most cases. The assisted living is usually not covered by Medicare and Medicaid, exceptions can be met. What is the average price for assisted living and who pays for assisted living facilities are the general questions.
What is the average price for assisted living?
One-bedroom unit in an assisted living facility like Serenity Assisted Living is $3,500, according to Cost of Care Survey by Genworth Financial Inc. That’s $42,000 per year for the basic program.
Who pays for assisted living facilities?
The pay for Assisted Living is in about $2,000 – $5,000 monthly. Some people that their insurance will pay. But it’s important to know that Medicare will not pay your assisted living.
Recommended Reading: List Of Assisted Living Facilities
What Is The Phone Number For Serenity Assisted
To reach a resident at Serenity Assisted call:
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the seniors specific needs and budget
- Check additional licensing and state audit information
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.
A Place for Mom uses the term assisted living to indicate that the community provides some level of assistance with daily living activities. It does not indicate that the facility meets official state requirements for level of care.
Please enter a valid email address.
Leave Your Feedback For Serenity Assisted
Help others make smarter choices about senior care.
Based on 2 reviews|Highly Rated Community in Clio
11328 N Bray Road, Clio, MI, 48420
Claim your None move in special rebate by connecting to Serenity Assisted.
- In order to be eligible for this program, you must meet the following requirements.
- To request this move in special an individual must move in within three months from the date of claiming it.
- You will be eligible for the move in special after staying for more than ninety days at Serenity Assisted.
- You will only be eligible for the move in special if you are referred originally to Serenity Assisted by FamilyAssets.
- Cannot be combined with other offers. Terms and restrictions apply.
+ Show Details & Exclusions
You May Like: Assisted Living Washington Township Nj
About Serenity Assisted Living Ii
Serenity Assisted Living II is a 6 room senior community. It is located at 4064 Sheraton Dr in Flint, Michigan. With an average per-family income of $46,510, the community is in a primarily middle income area. It has a medium-density population, with approximately 20,000 poeple living in the zip code of 48532. It is close to retail shopping, houses of worship, medical services, and other local conveniences. There are multiple drugstores within one mile of the community. They’re located just 1.17 miles from Mclaren Regional Medical Center. There are also multiple churches within four miles, including Al Shaddia Assembly of God, Our Lady of Lebanon, Our Lady of Lebanon, and First Church of Nazarene.
Serenity Assisted Living II can provide several care options, including nursing home care and dementia care. The community is an excellent alternative for people who cannot live alone and need a high level of monitoring and medical attention. Also, they can accommodate people who are living with Alzheimer’s and who have challenges with daily tasks, and who need special care on a routine basis.
Average monthly costs for this facility are about $7,431. This is higher than the Flint estimated cost of $6,658. The average estimated cost of care in the State of Michigan is around $5,935, which is greater than the US average of $5,718.
Benefits And Drawbacks Of Assisted Living In Clio
- The cost of living in Clio is 21 percent below the national average, with the majority of savings being realized in the area’s low housing cost. There is a slight savings potential in grocery prices, but health care expenses are above the U.S. average.
- Clio has a relatively low overall crime rate. While its property crime exceeds the state average, it has a violent crime rate of only 16.7, which is approximately half of the state and national numbers.
- The weather in Clio can be brutal. The city averages 172 sunny days per year and 37 inches of snowfall. Summer highs reach comfortable temperatures in the mid-80s, but winters can see extended periods with temperatures staying in the mid to low teens.
- According to the EPA’s National Air Toxics Assessment, breathing conditions in Clio are slightly worse than the national average. The city has a rating of 63 with the U.S. mean being 58.
- Clio has an array of community resources for seniors, including the Valley Area Agency on Ageing, an organization that acts as an advocate for seniors with local government agencies and hosts educational programs for seniors, as well as six senior centers.
- The city of Clio has few facilities from which to choose in the event of a medical emergency or illness, with the nearest major hospital located in Flint.
You May Like: Sabal House Assisted Living Pensacola
What To Consider About Assisted Living In Clio
Clio is a small, industrial city in Genesee County with a population of just over 2,500. Seniors who can no longer complete activities like grooming, housekeeping and laundry on their own may be interested in living in one of the seven adult foster care facilities in Clio. The State of Michigan doesn’t recognize the term assisted living facility, using instead the official designation Adult Foster Care Facility . In Clio and elsewhere in the state, these communities are governed by the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, which places them into six categories depending on the number of people cared for and whether the staff lives on site.
Serenity Assisted Living & Residential Care Home
Serenity Assisted Living is concentrated on making sure seniors receive residential care home services in a cozy atmosphere.
We offer several styles of units to choose from in sizes to fit all senior needs. There is plenty of storage space, private bathrooms, and each apartment. The grounds are professionally maintained for the benefit of our residents and their guests. Members of our staff are extensively trained to care for senior Clio residents and everything they need. We continually strive to assist our residents for the highest quality of life we can provide for them. Serenity Assisted Living meal plans that are prepared with fresh ingredients daily from specially designed menus. We also offer snacks between meal times. Private dining, family style, cookouts, picnics are all available for every style of meal that could be desired. We can accommodate for nearly every type of diet.
You May Like: American House Assisted Living Troy Mi